Sep 8, 2013

LDA Artwork now available in Canvas Prints


Morning Lovelies,

Just a quick post to share some fabulous news!
Lona de Anna prints are now available in large Canvas size Prints!

I cannot even begin to tell you just how super impressed I am with the results, the are
even more gorgeous in person if I do say so myself, colours ever so vibrant and the detailing
even more intricate.

Be sure to visit my store here to check out the sizes and prices.

Perfect and affordable option if you want to Spring up a space in your home and 
add some colour and happiness to your home!



(Click on image to Enlarge )

Image source: Lona de Anna

2 comments:

  1. OOOOH can we have them on DTLL? Our guys do love a canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect and affordable option if you want to Spring up a space in your home and
    add some colour and happiness to your home! canvas prints canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)