May 30, 2013

SUBLIME NINE WISHLIST FOR WINTER

 


 Today I am sharing with you my top Sublime 9 picks for this Winter!



A beautiful seasonal decor piece that works beautifully in any space of the home, either filled with a gorgeous collections of shells or your favourite scented candle.



A self confessed Typography fan, add metallic and the world " love" to it..and you have me hook , line and sinker!

I am in desperate need of a super chic handbag at the moment, that can still fit the odd nappy and wipes of course. 
This one is on the wish list..Such a stunning and versatile piece.


I am super thrilled that we now have a West Elm store in town where I can drown in all its gorgeousness. I would happily roll myself up in this rug like a human burrito and hibernate for the winter.

             Kate Moss ..need I say more? Love her or hate her..she is definitely intriguing and I love her "Rock and Roll" style


A teeny bit proud and super thrilled with this little creation, I plan on marrying a set of these with a few other cushions to my sofa.


                    Just uttering the words " Sheep Skin" makes me feel all warm and cosy, this   item is a definite must in my home during the cooler seasons.

I love to own beautifully hand crafted jewellery pieces that hold great sentiment . Anna has such a lovely range of unique pieces with beautifully inscribed words on them. 

It is definitely Leather weather and these leather lounge pants I know are going to be a staple piece in my wardrobe once I get my little hands on a pair, so versatile and super chic.

images sourced from the original websites 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anna of course it is just beginning Summer her in the States; however some of these fab picks are year round luxuries...

    Please come and enter my giveaway from Segreto Finishes!
    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, love these and your effortless style and design loves! :) Also, so happy to be back and catching up on lovely blogs I've missed while away, like yours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks as always Anna! I am so looking forward to some cooler weather up north here! xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)