May 1, 2013

Lona de Anna Prints...now available on CANVAS !!


I am so excited to finally annouce that Lona de Anna will soon be adding the option of ordering any of our gorgeous graphic prints in Canvas prints also.

There have been many enquires and requests regarding being able to purchase my prints in larger sizes, and so now I am thrilled to be able to offer my wonderful customers...exactly that!

I couldnt be more thrilled with the results...and may have to order a couple for my home aswell...they are just too gorgeous for words!

So stay tuned my lovelies...and keep your eyes peeled for new items soon to be listed at my Lona de Anna store !!



Lona de Anna - Black Opal

Lona de Anna - Ruby Zoisite



images: Own - Lona de Anna

4 comments:

  1. Anna they look fantastic on canvas, great job! Im yet to frame the black opal print I bought from you months ago I really should get my butt into gear and get it framed and up on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Hahaha...dont worry..I am exactly the same with framing stuff...takes forever to find the right frame..when I finally do go frame shopping ; ) x

      Delete
  2. This is quite exciting, Anna!!! :) In fact, I'm looking at one you sent me a few years ago in my place right now! Love it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lovely! Im a a teeny bit excited ; ) So glad you still like your print...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)