Nov 1, 2012

"A CREATIVE DAY" LDA PRINT ON SHOW !

I love when I get the chance to see on of my LDA prints on show
I feel so very humbled and grateful that my customers, bloggy friends, take the time to send some images through on how they encorporated their print into the styling of a space or room in their home.

Well, this one your going to love!!

This gorgeous bar cart belong to the ever so sweet Eileen, blog author of " A Creative Day"

And wowser!!! Hasn't Eileen done an unbelivable job? Right?

And would you believe the bar cart and Ottoman are both DIY's ?

Yes, I know..Im blowing you away right now!!

For more gorgeous pics on this project your going to have to head on over to Eileens Blog!

Such a clever cookie indeed...and so super super sweet!

Thank you Eileen for sharing the love x



7 comments:

  1. Oh Anna your artwork looks fabulous in Eileen's home. I shall pop over and check out her blog now. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nellie, please do..Eileen is such a creative little bean x

      Delete
  2. The perfect print of the perfect setting. It all works in beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you..such a sweet thing to say , but I have to say that it all sits so perfectly because of Eileens wonderful styling skills ; )

      Delete
  3. I love this print.... Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! ;) ps thx for your beautiful comment ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)