Oct 11, 2012

HOME TOUR - MARY NELSON SINCLAIR'S MANHATTAN APARTMENT

Im always a sucker when it comes to taking a sneak peek into the Homes of Creative Artists and Designers, and this gorgeous space is no exeception.

This gorgeous little Manhattan apartment belongs to painter Mary Nelson Sinclair and is featured in this months October issue of Lonny Magazine.

Such a cosy inviting space,  beautifully styled with an eclectic mix of old and new, and of course my two favourite things...Books and Artwork. 
Mary's walls are covered with unique and vibrant pieces of artworks and prints. If I was still a single chic...this would be a close replica of how my own little apartment would look ( but perhaps a bigger kitchen as I like to cook! )

Dont you just love it?












images via: Lonny Magazine

8 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more, this home is divine, I love it. I think this will be my inspiration to emulate into my home xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shes a beauty isnt she...love spaces that just inspire the shiz out of you ; ) x

      Delete
  2. You have no idea how much I love this, as I get ready to decorate a little Manhattan apt. of my own...LOVE this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally with you, Anna! I love her home and all of the art, books and pops of pretty color and fun. Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Anne..I know...so much gorgeousness to lose yourself in! x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, so kind of you x

      Delete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)