Oct 31, 2012

HOME TOUR - ELLE MCPHERSON'S HOME IN COTSWOLDS


 This would have to be my favourite of all Home Tour Posts I have featured here on my blog, Elle Macpherson’s Cotswolds weekend home in the English countryside is set in the 650 acre development called “The Lakes by yoo”

I absolutely adore the eclectic mix of the rustic industrial style and modern finishes creating a unique space that marries contemporary design with a country setting.


This was Elle's first interior design project to work on, with property developers John Hitchcox (whom she dated briefly) and Anton Bilton.
 The ex supermodel-turned-businesswoman recently completed decoration of this three-storey waterside property as part of The Lakes by Yoo holiday homes project ( In Cotswolds UK)

Now dont tell me that you too are not completely besotted with this gem of a home! 
This hope encompasses everything that a beautifully designed, crafted, styled home should...Gah!!....I SO love it!!

Prices range  £900,000 to £3,000,000. ( thats only $ 1,396,440.00 AUD ) Pfffttt peanuts really...( gulp)













Images via: THE LAKES by yoo

13 comments:

  1. Question - where does she keep all her cosmetics? There is absolutely no storage in that bathroom! I do love the tiled wall though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol..well..we havent seen it from all angles...but I suppose being a " Holiday Home" you spend more time make up free?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Katrina...google " The lakes by yoo " on their site there is a gorgeous "Barn House" that Im sure will make your heart flip flop aswell x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yup..sure is. Thank you lovely..and to you too x

      Delete
  4. hi anna, omg, that snake painting totally freaks me out!!!! hate snakes!!! lots of interesting elements in the home tho, wouldnt it be nice to just go all out and buy a massive property to build your dream home on? Laura x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, it sure would..but its nice to dream.
      And YES..that snake print...Creeeeeepy! ; ) Dont know if that would evoke a " calming" feeling into the home when lounging about..lol

      Delete
  5. Hey Anna! I just revealed my bar area on my blog and its featuring your artwork, I LOVE it!

    http://www.acreativedayblog.com/2012/11/reveal-bar-area.html

    xoxo
    eileen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, saw it , LOVE IT!! You have done such an amazing job sweety, Thank you so much for including my print into the styling..it looks FAB!! Thanking you x

      Delete
  6. This post is truly beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW - beautiful BAR the snakes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)