Jul 22, 2012

MY LATEST ADDICTION !!

You may have been wondering where on earth I disappeared to?
since its been a long time between posts!

Well..the truth is...I started a habit...a bad habit...but OH SO GOOD habit

I BEGAN TO INSTAGRAM

and I have been addicted ever since



I never thought that I would seriously enjoy it as much as I have done

It completely fits me to a T

It fits in perfectly with my daily schedule of juggling house, kids, chores etc
I can Instagram on the go..wherever ..whenever

Its quick, convenient, and unbelivably inspirational !!

A wonderful way to create and record a visual diary of all the things you love and that inspire you
by taking inspirational photo's ..using fantastic filters to create different effects and then share them.

 I have formed some wonderful new friendships and connections through Instagram

If you havent hopped onto the Instagram Tram yet

PLEASE DO

I would love to share my daily inspirations with you 

Oh, and you dont need to have an Iphone to follow
You can follow your favourite bloggers through Followgram

If you would like to take a look at my Instagram library simply click here

Ok..so thats enough about Instagram

I have LOTS of news , pics , inspiration to share with you

Stay Tuned my Lovelies!!

Anna x

11 comments:

  1. Just popped over to see your instagram pics - your boys have grown SOOOO much and are more adorable than ever!! I love the family photo of the four of you. I am one of those strange people who still has an old style mobile but am hanging out for my phone contract to end so I can get an iphone and join the Instagram craze :) Can't wait to hear what you've been up to. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda...I know...so quickly...Noah is almost 6 months now and I cant beleive it. Cant wait for you to join. Check with your service provider because you may be due for an upgrade..being a loyal customer and all...and might score your iphone quicker that way...its what happend to me...worth a shot! Hope you are the girls are all doing well . Big hugs xxx

      Delete
  2. Ha! I just got on and I'm sooo addicted also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right! Completely adficting
    Xx
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it.. off to find you and follow x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree wholeheartedly!
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that you instagram now! I must go follow you!!! I am in love with it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't even looked at it yet but I am curious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would like to experience of usage of it......... " :- )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)