Jun 24, 2012

WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME?


The gorgeous Tessa from " Down that little Lane" did a fun Q & A 
Feature post on Lona de Anna today.


If your a tiny bit curious about what makes me tick..or inspires me
Then be sure to visit her blog here where you can learn more about little old me.

NOW....Before you head off there...be sure to also visit Tessa's gorgeous 
Down that Little Lane online store...where you can enter her latest giveaway running at the moment

which is



you might just want to stay awhile and have a good old browse afterwards
 there is just way too many fantastic finds that are surely worth taking a squizz at !!

See you at Tessa's....just head on Down that Little Lane and say hello !!


Anna x

6 comments:

  1. Love getting to know my favourite bloggers. Your two little boys are gorgeous. And what a beautiful backyard you have! I think I would enjoy gardening there too. xAnastasia at decor is like butter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going there right now Anna. Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna my prints of your gorgeous art arrived!! Thank you so very much. I am so excited! I will give you a shout out on my next posting!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats fantastic Karena...looking forward to seeing it x

      Delete
  4. I do love your art and the way they are so individual. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Martha...so nice of you to say x

      Delete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)