Jun 4, 2012

STUNNING SCANDINAVIAN STYLE


I have noticed that lately my Interior style has changed slightly..I seem to have introduced a bit of Nordic flair to my home...Going for a crisp, sleek, uncluttered look...minimising clutter and then adding a few key pieces for contrast and texture...or just a burst of vivid colour.

I love these examples below...IF ONLY...I could go ahead and paint my whole house white inside...I would seriously be one happy camper ; )









images via: Alvehem Estate and Interiors

7 comments:

  1. Ooo I love white too Anna. I'd be so happy to repaint my house white, with maybe some grey highlights... in fact the front of our house is in desperate need of a paint and those are the colours I'm thinking of going with.
    Gorgeous images here xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so gorgeous!
    Hope you are having a great day (in spite of the cold and miserable weather) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that kitchen area? So cozy. I'm not usually a big fan of all white but I have been reconsidering it as of late. Perhaps my taste is changing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are gorgeous! Thank you for these wonderful posts. :)

    philippine real estate

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so clean and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 




    ReplyDelete
  7. isn't that place just wonderful!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)