May 12, 2012

MUM...ON THIS SPECIAL DAY






As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering...

Did I remember to thank you enough
for all that you had done for me? 

For all of the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successes
and accept my defeats? 

For teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty? 

I wonder if I've ever thanked you
for even just the simple things...

The laughter, smiles, and talks? 

If I forgot to ever express my gratitude mum
For any of these things,
I am thanking you now...

and I am hoping that you knew all along,
how much I loved and appreciated you when you were here...


And how much I love and appreciate you... even more now that your gone.




Happy Mothers Day ...Miss you ....so much




Your Anna x

5 comments:

  1. Sweet words!
    Happy Mothers day to you!
    Xx
    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that makes me all teary Anna. I'm sure sure sure you Mum knows how much she means to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Anna, a beautiful post. A daughter as lovely as you would be gift enough for any Mother. Hope you had a nice Mother's Day. Big hugs to you sweetie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this Anna... Wishing you a wonderful Mothers Day weekend.

    Sending you warm wishes and a hug :) Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words. I'm positive your Mum knew how much you loved her Anna and how lucky she was to have as wonderful a daughter as you and how wonderful a Mum/friend/wife you are today too. Big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)