May 14, 2012

HOME TOUR - SERA HERSHAM

Sera Hersham-Loftus
An Interior Decorator and Stylist I have been obssessing over as of late is the work of 
Sera Hesham- Loftus.  Sera lives her 'Passion' and decorates homes and spaces that are wildly romantic, infused with a spirit of artistic reverie.

Sera has styled the homes of many famous celebrities such as:
Frances Ruffelle
Eliza Dolittle
Courtney Love
Howard Jacobson
Twiggy
Babara Haluniki
Kelly Brook
Amy Winehouse
Rachel Hunter
Yoko Ono
Kate Moss
Sadie Frost
Rachel Stevens
Patsy Kensit


Get lost in the home and work of Sera...I certainly have















Images Via: Living Inside & Sarah of London

2 comments:

  1. These are such classic, beautiful spaces. Thanks for sharing Anna xx Particularly love those peacock chairs and that fabulous black and white flooring!

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO freaking gorgeous! I want to move in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)