May 2, 2012

DIY - Touch of Gold

A quick little DIY job went underway today. I'm totally in the gold zone at the moment..I just cant seem to get enough of it,  so I thought i would jazz up this small round woven basket I had laying about which was looking a little sad...and so today it was given a bit of sparkle with a little lick of gold paint.

And I have to say....I LOVE IT!!

Then I experimented with adding a brush of gold paint to the stems of these dried out agapanthus
looks kinda nifty dont you think?







images: own

5 comments:

  1. The little basket looks great gold and I would never have though to paint dried agapanthus stems but they look awesome too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the update Anna. I have been going a bit crazy with a can of gold spraypaint recently as well! Think I need to add back some chrome to balance it out now :) xx

    Anna (My Design Ethos)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice ... watch out painting is addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice hunni,loving the textures and the look well done!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)