May 27, 2012

CRYSTAL LOVE - New Series of Prints

My Lovelies, 

I have been busy over the weekend creating a new series of prints for my Lona de Anna Etsy Store.

Latest series to be added is my " Crystal Love" Series

Im really proud of my latest creations, these prints are flooding with colour, texture and uniqueness.

Below -  from this series


"Amethyst"





"Pink Agate"



"Ruby Zoisite"


"Black Opal"



What do you think my lovelies?
You know I always value your opinion...it means alot to me ; )



images via: Lona de Anna Etsy






15 comments:

  1. WOOOW! These are out of this world. The mixture of colours and the smoothness of it all. I am crazy for these prints. I think I'm going to have to order myself one. Just need to decide which one now. xAnastasia at decor is like butter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely...you are too kind x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they're absolutely stunning Anna. The first one is my personal fave though. Clever gal you are xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Anne...you are too kind...but I think it is your work that is genius ; ) x

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Anna, excellent technique - love them all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous Anna! I am in the market for some new artwork too. Letitia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look gorgeous Anna, really bright and bold colours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!!! You're getting better and better sweets! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...like the engine that thought he couldnt...but could...I think I can...I think I can..I think I can..lol x

      Delete
  9. These are beautiful Anna - ;)
    Axx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely...so very kind of you to say x

      Delete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)