Apr 30, 2012

NEW SERIES OF ARTWORK AT LDA ETSY

My lovelies, 

Im excited to be sharing with your my new series of graphic prints "Mosaic Bubbles" that has just been added to Lona de Anna Etsy Store.

These prints have been created from original artwork pieces painted by myself
and I have to say that I am more the pleased with the results.

Without sounding too full of myself...I think they are kinda awesome and would make a really wonderful Mothers Day Gift 

What do you think? 

To check out the full series visit my Lona de Anna Etsy store

I would also love it if you could please share this post either on facebook or twitter
it would mean so much to me if you could help spread the word!!

Thank you lovelies!!





9 comments:

  1. Wow, Anna! They are stunning, you clever minx!J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous I really like the circles. You are so very talented x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with these, especially the bright, bold rainbow colors in the first one...rainbows just make me happy! So, so pretty, Anna!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should be very proud of yourself becuase they are kinder AWESOME!!! love them hun and well done:) p.s i think they would be a perfect mothers day gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Anna, love your artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna I adore these new painting done in Pointillism, gorgeous!!

    2012 Artist Series featuring Designer and Paper Artist; Anita Rivera is in on my site!


    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Anna, the bottom one is my favourite. Hope you are having a great day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)