Apr 22, 2012

BIT OF HOME STYLING OVER THE WEEKEND

Happy Monday Lovelies,

Thought I would share some images with you of a few little changes I had made around the house over the weekend.
Finally...I got around to hanging one of my favourite artworks...this beautiful Sea Coral Watercolour print in Denim by the ever so talented and super lovely Kerri Shipp blog author of Driftwood Interiors

I found the perfect spot to hang it in our main bathroom which was already carrying the blue and white theme, the print now sits ever so perfectly above a little arrangement of soaps , shells , some beautiful embroided hand towels given to me as a house warming gift by my mother inlaw and of course a little collection of some driftwood.





Another new addition to the home that makes me smile from ear to ear is a recent purchase, this industrial typo "Stay happy tin Sign " from the gorgeous Nellie blog author of McCarthy Designs, Nellie has just recently opened up her own online homewares store McCarthy Designs which you must visit, as soon as it went live I couldnt help but snap this sign up quick smart. Just love it!




 images: own

What do you think my lovelies?  Any recent purchases for the home that bring a smile to your face?



11 comments:

  1. They both look fabulous Anna! I am so glad that you love the sign and thank you for mentioning my store I really appreciate it! Have a great week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Beautiful Love both especially that verse I was just telling my children this morning ten important things they should always follow in life and this just about sums it up, I so need one. Have a lovely week Anna sending love to your little blessings in life xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Anna...what a delightful bathroom you have, I adore blue and white, it's timeless! Must go and check out Nellie's store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the new artworks, your place is looking really homely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, loving them all, Anna! That print has been on my wishlist for a while now - it's just divine. J x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fabulous!! love them all,always love your home styling :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous... I love Kerris Denims... stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sign from Nellie's shop Anna - what a lovely addition to your home and that bathroom nook of yours is really lovely too with Kerri's print and your lovely arrangement underneath. Love that wooden jar. Love seeing snippets of your home x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks lovely sweet, and thanks so much for the mention! You've done a great job, and I love Nellie's print too - gorgeous. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow everything looks amazing love the new look, So happy to be here visiting you again, I have enjoyed catching up on all your wonderful posts, Hope you have a great day my friend.

    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous...lovely words on your new sign....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)