Jan 4, 2012

WHAT SANTA DELIVERED FOR CHRISTMAS...

 Hello my Lovelies...

Thought I would share with you the goodies that I was ever so lucky to receive over Christmas...thanks to having the best husband in the world!!
Golly gosh..did Santa deliver..or did he deliver?
I felt very spoilt..and very loved by my two boys ; )

On my wish list was this Stunning gold chain Michael Kors Watch
..ahhh...hello...
The old ticker did major flip flops over this little beauty..how lucky am I !


My favourite smelly...second to Coco Chanel Mademoiselle of course
D&G  The One...deeeeevine!


This was such a touching gift from Mr White...a four leaf gold plated clover
with this beautiful verse on the back


One Leaf is for hope, and one is for Faith
And one is for love, you know
God put another in for luck

Ever so sweet right? This will sit proudly at my desk to remind me
to never lose hope, always have faith, love unconditionally
and that luck does sometimes strike when you least expect it.


Was super excited about my new reads...have had these on my wish list for like forever
Undecorate, Design Sponge & Johnathan Adler - Happy Chic
And let me tell you after recieving all these amazing gifts...I was certainly 

ONE HAPPY CHIC !!



images: Own

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a thoughtful generous husband I love the watch and ring,I received some Coco M as well which is my favourite too! Happy New Year, great to hear about your Christmas. Sharon x

    www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)