Jan 4, 2012

HOW I WILL BE KICKING OFF 2012



My lovelies...

Firstly...Happy New Year to you all....I have missed posting and catching up on reading posts here in the blogsphere...but things have been a little full on at the moment here at the White House...and that is putting it lightly.

So much happening within the next 4 weeks and I  am finding it all a little overwhelming .
Ok..I'll admit ..I have had a few sooky la la moments....well...maybe more than a few ; )
but its better to let it all out ..right? Well...I feel alot better once I have anyway.

Let me give you the sort version -

Mr White has just accepted a new teaching job in the Blue Mountains which he commences at the end of January....Which means a move and big lifestyle change from Sydney to the Mountains for our little family... which we are so excited about and looking forward to...but are pushed for time in ensuring that we are settled before hubby goes back to work....So over the next couple of weeks we have to -

Find a place to live ...which is proving much harder than we thought as there is not much available at the moment and what is available doesnt tick all the boxes when it comes to our needs...and time is a tickin !

Still, we have been packing and cleaning and preparing on this end for the move...even though we dont know where we are moving to...yet : / and the packing itself is going at a slower pace than I would like..which is frustrating me...but being 8 months pregnant and sporting what I think is a monster of a belly....this means alot of breaks in between boxes just to catch my breathe...literally.

 In the midst of this, Hubby had a car accident and crashed into a pole ( thanks to a friendly huntsman who decided to jump onto his face) Thankfully...he was unharmed...but our car is a complete write off...and so..just ANOTHER thing we have to hunt for...a new car.

And finally... Baby number two is due Mid Feb and I have nothing organised or ready...still so many thing to purchase and I have been dying to get the nursery ready as I am going through the nesting phase..but cannot do a single thing until we find a place.

Im being far to dramatic arent I...I know!!

Soooo....what I have to remember is...

That all will be ok....I / we will get through it all somehow...and that I have family and friends that will be there to help...should everything crumble....or I crumble...whichever comes first ..lol

I know that although there is so much happening in such a short space of time...these are all postives changes, positive things.. and that there will be alot of wonderful , magical moments to be shared and created.

So...thats about all of it in short my lovelies.... Im not sure just how much time I am going to have for blogging whilst this is all up happening, but am hoping that once we are settled and have found our groove I will be able to squeeze in a couple of post before bubs arrives early Feb.

Till then dont go too far..I'll be back early to mid Feb to introduce you to my new little man.

Wish me Luck !! ; )

25 comments:

  1. Anna your life will be very full the next few months!! So much excitement and adventure for the New Year!

    All the Best in 2012!

    I hope you will come to enter my Giveaway from Serena & Lily!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spider in the car? That is my worse nightmare right there! Everything will work out fine lovely just remember to breathe and take care of yourself and your little one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have a crazy life going on right now. I'll all work out, I know it! Glad your hubby is okay. How scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like so many new adventures are going to be happening for you in 2012! Good luck with your move to the mountains and all the best with the little one on the way...so exciting! Glad your hubby is okay too! Hang in there...I'm sure you can make it through anything!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Exciting and busy! I love a change - good luck xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took a great big breath and exhalation for you lovely lady.
    Just reading this made my head swim and I hope that the universe does indeed conspire to make this next adventure in your life journey a sweet one.

    Sending you a stretchy armed hug from afar.
    xx

    PS: What a freakish thing with the spider -so pleased that it was an OK outcome. Close family members had a similar thing happen to them [car written off just before bubba arrived] and it was the best thing that could have happened as they got a great new car for their new little family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound very 'together' about it all Anna and I'm sure it will all come together in exactly the right way at exactly the right moment :) Tiring though!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have also moved pregnant and there's a lot of new things going on at once. You're normal feeling like you do but you'll be fine! I roll my eyes when people tell me that and I'm freaking out but it is true. I'm sure the change of location will be lovely for your family. Thinking of you - it's okay to be scared but rest too my love! Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovely! Holy moly, 8 months already?! And wow, how exciting re: the move... I'm sure you will all love the change! And I can't imagine keeping my cool if I was in your shoes, not being able to tackle the nursery would be enough to tip me over hee hee :) Be sure to get some rest amongst the madness and don't worry too much about blogging (heck, this is the first time I have logged in for weeks)! Thinking of you over the next few weeks my dear and cannot wait to hear your big announcement!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know how you feel (Somewhat anyway). I am 33 weeks pregnant and am due at the end of Feb. I am already stressed as is, without a move and a new car to think about. There is something about being pregnant that is life changing, well it has been for me anyway. Anything extra just adds to the stress/overwhelmingness of it all. Sounds like you have the right attitude about it though. In stressful moments I always try and think a few months ahead and I tell myself that it will all be fine soon. I wish you all the luck with the birth of your new bubba and hope everything goes well with the move.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, the spider, that is so scary!! I've been driving down a highway screaming at my windscreen with a huge Huntsman (i'm still a baby & call them 'Weather spiders') expecting imminent disaster. Oh dear, disaster but so long as it was just the car & the pole who were harmed!!
    Good luck with the belly & packing & moving, have done that plenty of times!! Such fun with a toddler asking you about everything you are packing (or tossing away).
    Fantastic news on the new job, congratulations!! I haven't been to the mountains for ages, my husband used to rock climb the 3 Sisters. I do remember Black Heath being particularly picture perfect. Happy house hunting, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! So much going on! Hopefully some more properties will come on the market now Christmas is over. Will keep my fingers crossed it all goes smoothly for you and try to take it as easy as possible for your last month of pregnancy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anna, you poor darling. You have a lot on your plate. You will do it, Sweetheart - I have faith in you! I'm so excited about the lifestyle change for you - just the calm you're seeking. J x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How exciting for you hope everything goes really well for you. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, wonderful to meet new friends. Hope you find a spare minute to visit and follow me sometime if you like. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bless your heart, you have one full plate. Exciting stuff though! It will all work out somehow, it always does. Looking forward to following your blog...whenever you get settled! Best wishes on your journey! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you all the best in this extremely anxious and exciting time...deep breaths as everything will work out just fine. Can't wait to see your precious little bundle of joy. Sending love and best wishes your way. Have a beautiful week xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, decided to start 2012 off a little quietly did you ;). Yes you have much going on and no, you're not being dramatic lovely! You can see the light at the end of the tunnel but it is healthy sometimes to let yourself feel the things going on around you. And you are pregnant, that (from what I understand) is enough to deal with on it's own!
    I'm wishing you all the best and sending calming energy for this exciting next couple of months.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'll be praying for you toots, you certainly have got a lot going on there. All the best with the move. It's lovely on this side :)

    Lots of hugs and kisses for you lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. No, not dramatic! It does sound all very full on but it is about remembering that all will be okay. This could be the move of a lifetime and thank goodness hubby is fine. And not too mention and new babe to look forward to in the coming weeks. Breathe......xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. My darling Anna, I hope you are getting everything organized and things are looking good with the move! Can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. So much on your plate at the moment Anna and lots of changes ahead. How scary with the huntsman - I had one of the outside of my car window once and that was bad enough!! :) Exciting about the move to the Blue Mountains(love it out there!!) and even more exciting that your due date is getting so close now. Take care lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hugs to you Anna.

    Hang in there. Everything will work out <3

    B

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sounds like you are going to very busy indeed! Glad to hear everyone is safe though. Oh, and I received my lovely print the other day; just getting my camera sorted so I can post up some photos! :)

    By the way I've tagged you in a game of tag if you'd like to play along. You probably don't have time but it would be nice to learn more about you! http://mydesignethos.blogspot.com/2012/01/ive-been-taggeda-little-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow.. I know this now happened a month ago but I've just caught up and that's a lot of changes for the new year. Hope all is going well and you are all settled into your new home. I guess the little one could be coming out any day now. Good luck hon! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Missing you, my dear! Hope all is well! <3

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)