Dec 8, 2011

FRIDAY FUNNIES WITH MY MUNCHKIN




MM - Mummy, I wanna have aroot

MUMMY- You want a what sweety?

MM - I want aroot

MUMMY - ( Slightly confused and thinking..did I just hear what I thought I heard? )
Show mummy what it is you want bubba

MM ( Pointing to the cookie jar) Up There Mummy....aroot

MUMMY - Oh, You want to have an Arrowroot Biscuit

MM - Yes, ( jumping up and down with excitement) I want two big ones please!

MUMMY- Ok, Can you say Arrow ( Pause) Root

MM- Arrooooow Root, I want aroooowroot.

For my international readers who arent familiar with what an Arrowroot is?


And what a root is?

Here is a legit definition from the Australian Slang Dictionary

Root (verb and noun) : synonym for f*ck in nearly all its senses: 
Eg: "I feel rooted"
"This washing machine is rooted"
He's a good root". 
A very useful word in fairly polite company. ( NOT)

Oh the innocence of our little Munchkins...God love em
You'd think a little more thought would have gone into the naming of a biscuit !


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend my lovelies !!







8 comments:

  1. Fabulous!
    It does bring the whole nature/nurture thing into question though!

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so funny. I still can't help smiling when I hear "the fastest route". I have to say route as r + out when talking about directions. Love this post...very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! Kids say the funniest things and don't even know it! Love the photo very cute! x Jode

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha..what was Arnotts thinking?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, this made me laugh so much!! Your little man (or should I say big man) is just so cute!! hope you are keeping well, lovely. Happy weekend to you and yours ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's hilarious Anna :) So good to record the funny little things our kids come out with. Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I eat too many biscuits as I guessed what he meant! I just love your definition. Root is such an Aussie word :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. he he cute post - I wonder if we will remember all these little funnies when they are big ??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)