Dec 22, 2011

FINISH UP FRIDAY FOR 2011





Well my lovelies...Lona de Anna is finishing up for 2011, now that little Jacq and I have Mr White home and officially on holidays ..we plan to soak up every minute of being together as a family and getting into the Christmas spirit of things !

I want to thank you all for your wonderful friendship, for your constant support not only with my blog but also with my LDA Etsy Store, for your encouragement, and advice over the year...it has meant a great deal to me...and I am very honoured and thankful to have crossed paths with each and every one of you in the blogsphere.

Wishing you and your families a truly wonderful Christmas, I hope that 2012 brings with it great opportunities, success and most importantly love and happiness for you all.

I look forward to a fresh new year of LDA with lots of new and exciting things in store!!!

Till then ..keep safe....be Merry....

Much Love

Anna xo

image via: Pinterest

13 comments:

  1. Right back at you Anna. Have a lovely Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas to you too Anna! We've both got a big 2012 ahead of us and I look forward to sharing it with you! Have a lovely time with your gorgeous family and soak up every minute!
    Big hugs,
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of that and more back to you Anna.
    I've so enjoyed getting to know you this year and marveling at your creativity and sparkle.

    Happy days ahead to all in your home.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a most wonderful Christmas with your family Anna! See you in 2012 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Anna, hope it is a wonderful one for you all! I know 2012 will be an exciting year for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas sweets! To you and your 3 boys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, merry Christmas, Gorgeous! Thanks so much for your friendship and support this year. I am eagerly anticipating your new arrival in 2012. J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you and your gorgeous family a relaxing break and the most wonderful Christmas, Anna. ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping you had a great Christmas Anna and a fabulous New Year.

    Thank you also for blogger friendship and support through 2011, bring on 2012.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy holidays lovely lady! Speak in the New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a happy holiday and that your new year 2012 is magical! Thank you for being such a wonderful and supportive blogland friend!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. I meant to tell you how much your comment about the post on my dad meant to me...your words touched me more than you know! Thank you so much for everything, Anna, and your continued support and encouragement over the years! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)