Dec 4, 2011

3 IS A LUCKY NUMBER...

Well..at least thats what the Italians believe...and so let me introduce you to "3" new pieces of artwork that I have recently added to my LDA Etsy store.

Two new Graphic Prints - Kaleidoscope & Primavera Carnival...

Dont these prints just make you want to celebrate?  Colourful and festive, and a little mesmerising...yup..thats what I like!

What do you think my lovelies?



AND NOW FOR SOMETHING A LITTLE DIFFERENT..

I have been getting back into the sketching my lovelies...yes..those pencils have been sharpened 
and the dust blown off the sketch pad...and away I went
I must say...I SOOOOO enjoyed it and cannot wait to get stuck into creating a few more pieces

This little piece was created over the weekend called
"MILITARY GIRL"


I just adore the red Vintage Military jacket..dont you?


This print will be also be available also at my LDA store in A3 print size, 
and you will also have the option of Colour OR Black and White.




So, Thats my latests watercolour Sketch..I am certainly no pro by any means but I am pretty chuffed with how she turned out.

What do you think?


images: Own

9 comments:

  1. You are so clever Anna, your sketch is fantastic. Well done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna I adore the watercolor. She is great!

    A new Giveaway #4 for the Holidays from Karen Sugarman Jewelry Designs!

    xoxo

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.. love it..love it. And YES for the red military jacket! Can't wait to see more of your sketches. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, you clever girl! Beautiful prints - Kaleidoscope is festive and kinda yummy (reminds me of a candy shop). I adore the sketches too, you've a real talent for drawing and I'm looking forward to seeing more works as they emerge. Love the jacket but also her shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so talented Anna! I think the first is my favourite but your sketches are wonderful too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them.. The sketches are my favourite.. Super talented.. I can't even draw a stick figure.. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're a dark horse, Anna ; ) Lovely to see you sketching.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh just gorgeous!! clever bunny!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cool! I love your sketch!! I always have plans to do more sketching myself and it never ends up happening! Yours is stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)