Nov 21, 2011

WANT TO DIVE RIGHT IN



I am totally excited and thrilled that I have been asked by a couple of customers to create customised pieces of artwork for their home.

I have never done this before....painted to someones specifications....I have always just dived in and let it all loose and see what emerges from all that creative energy outpour.

But this makes a lovely change....and tests my artistic abilities somewhat...as there is always the little voice of doubt in the back of your mind that thinks....Hmmm....will they like it?

So it will be a challenge...but one that I welcome...as I am looking forward to also painting on a much larger scale...and I hope that I can create a piece of artwork that they are happy with and proud to hang up in their home.

Will keep you posted on the progress my lovelies...wish me luck !!


image: pinterest

10 comments:

  1. You will do amazing, I know it! I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!!! You will do great, can't wait to see it!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic well done you, you can do it, you know you can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done Anna, i know they'll look amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. surprised? not one bit! so incredibly happy for you and proud of you! paint on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its only natural that you feel that way....just don't put to much pressure on yourself and you will create just as beautifully as usual.
    May I suggest an ice cold black current juice in a large wine glass and pretend its an evening of wine and creativity....;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats fabulous Anna!!!! I am so whatever you do will be loved and cherished!! love the pics of you and jacq!!! boys names are really difficult i think.. i had jack, sam and seb.. Jack wasnt common when i first picked it but all of a sudden there were heaps! now I like Jerry and Buddy!!! Jamie olivers son is buddy too; i think its the coolest!! I also like Pepe (pronounced peppy) and Etienne... husband doesnt like any of the names i like tho... thats where the real problems arise!!!! Hope you find something awesome! Lots of love,
    laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful news, Sweetheart. I am so delighted for you. Can't wait to see the result! J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you, hon. Can't wait to see your creations xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anna, this is so exciting! I can only imagine how thrilled you must be! Best of luck for your challenge, I can't wait to see what you create xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)