Nov 8, 2011

SOME THANK YOU's IN ORDER

Today I wanted to say a HUGE Thank you to 




& Danielle from  Danielle Oakey Interiors



Danielle was ever so kind to feature not one..but two of my Lona de Anna artwork pieces on 
Kirsten's blog as part of an Etsy Round- Up


I was ever so surprised and honoured to be listed amongst so many talented and creative bloggers.
Not to mention flattered to be featured on two very popular US blogs...by two very talented Interior Designers.
My lovelies...visiting both these blogs is a definite must...so much creative inspiration to feast your eyes on...and both Kirsten and Danielle have an amazing talent for creating the best DIY projects on a budget.

So a sincere thank you once again Kirsten and Danielle....you certainly made my day !

Another Special Thank you also to Anna from In Honour of Design


for giving my Lona de Anna Etsy store a plug on her IHOD Facebook page

Thank you so much Anna...you are a little gem here in the blogsphere.

My lovelies..this is another blog that is a must to visit
Anna designs and creates the most beautiful range of accessories.

Well...thats 3 fantastic new blogs to get stuck into today
if you haven't stumbled across them as yet !




images via: 6th Street Design School, Danielle Oakey Interiors

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my heartiest congratulations, Sweetheart! It's wonderful to see you getting the recognition you so richly deserve. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweet, that's fantastic! Well done you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)