Nov 1, 2011

SOME RANDOM LOVELINESS TO SHARE

Thought I would share a few little bits of loveliness I came across this week..nothing too fancy shmancy..but I love sharing little great finds that I come across that are cheap as chips!


Spotted these gorgeous Hydrangeas the other day at Harris Farm...aren't they just divine?
and at only $12 a pot...heck..I'll take two!!



Latest fashion accessorie purchase
This super cute white and gold woven clutch purse & super chic summer hat
Both from Valley Girl for $15 each

gotta love those little purchases that you dont have to hide 
away from the Mr until the time is right to show and tell..tee hee hee



I stumbled across a gorgeous little new Online Magazine called  91 Magazine which has just launched their first issue...check it out peeps...there is a little something in there for everyone!



This blew me away...for like forever I thought I was the only person who enjoyed eating
potato chips and chocolate at the same time...don't knock it till you try it !

you know..you kind of the get sweet and sour effect?

then I stumbled across this awesome recipe "Chocolate covered Potato Chips" from
Spoon Fork and Bacon and I was in chocolate chip heaven.
definitely going to be trying this one out!!



What about you ? Any strange food combinations that you love to indulge in?


images : own, 91 Magazine, spoon fork and bacon

7 comments:

  1. I've never heard of chips and chocolate! Is this a pregnancy craving thing? My favourite combo is vegemite and cheese toasties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll blame your little food oddities on pregnancy shall we :)
    Love white hydrangeas..they're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I have that hat! Great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the comments regarding the pregnancy... didn't occur to me sorry I was just going to say let me know when you try, I love chips and chocolate but never even thought about it together. I guess it's like dipping your french fries into a maccas sundae :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha ladies...it certainly sounds like a strange pregnancy craving..but no..its one that I have had as I said..for like forever! ; ) Sarah..fries in sundae? never heard that one ; )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I was the only one that loved that combination! Whenever I have a packet of crisps, I always crave chocolate with them!
    How funny ... and I'm definitely not pregnant!

    Must try the recipe ...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, hon ..your purchases, the free online mag and I too thought the chokky chips were a preggers craving of yours til I read the words..lol.

    I'm overdue, eeek :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)