Nov 24, 2011

SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR


Although we don't really celebrate thanksgiving here in Oz..there is still no reason why we shouldn't take a moment to be thankful?


In my life..there is so much to be Thankful for

I am most Thankful for.....


An amazing husband who constant love and support I feel every day.
Who is my morning, noon and night




Our son Little Jacq...who is seriously the light and love within both our hearts


My two boys who I can honestly say are ALL that matter to me and are my everything.


Our new blessed little baby boy who we cannot wait to meet and join our  little family


The family and friends that help us create wonderful memories and good times


The constant love and support from the most amazing Parents, Grand parents and Inlaws 



Being so blessed to have the people we love so much still around with us


The Amazing family tree that just grows and grows







And the simple and most beautiful things in life that bring joy and a smile to our faces



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Wishing you a wonderful weekend 

Anna x

13 comments:

  1. i hear you...so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Anna! We do have so much to be thankful for don't we. I wish we celebrated thanksgiving here, it does your heart a lot of good to give thanks.
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous post Anna and so true...I enjoyed your words
    Have a wonderful weekend with your beautiful family xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello anna! what cute photos and post,loveley family and you are right; there're lots of to be thankful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, I really love this post and all your family photos. You are right, there is lots to be thankful for. I owe you a catch up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna I will still wish you a Belated Happy Thanksgiving, for as you say we have so so much to be thankful for!

    Love and Hugs
    Karena

    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful, beautiful post. A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so wish this was an official holiday here in Oz. You have a gorgeous family Anna! Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Naw what a gorgeous post. I wish we did Thanksgiving here too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy thanksgiving Anna, such a beautiful, personal and touching post.
    xo KL

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much to be thankful for! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving dinner! XoXo :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful post Anna - so many special things in your life. Love the photo of Jacq with his little playmates x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful post, Anna. Just lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)