Nov 16, 2011

MY GOLDEN CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

Seriously...I dont know why exactly...but I am absolutely loving GOLD at the moment...Im in the zone..big time !!

Here are a few of my Golden Picks so to speak...and if were to score any or all ( wishful thinking) of these Christmas beauties for Christmas I would most certainly be wearing a Golden Smile to match ; )

Gold Love Print by Made By Girl


Gold Wishbone by Zhush



Gold Decorative Cushion by The Home Centric Etsy


Gold Michael Kors Watch
Gold Leaf Ginkgo Pendant by Belle Fleur Jewellery Etsy


Gold  Paper Mache Bowl by Etco Etsy


Gold Mouse Pad by Ruby Press



images via: Made by Girl, Zhush, Michael Kors, Etsy, Ruby Press

8 comments:

  1. I am loving ALL of your picks, Anna...so lovely! I hope Santa delivers at least one! ;)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices, I have seen a rose gold watch I would quite like Santa to bring me :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I've got the watch....so just a few more to go! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that ginko leaf necklace. It's elegant and a little different. Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gold is the new black perhaps? You'd fit in well down the Gold Coast near here. Gold has always been in down there! Have a great weekend. Can you believe another year has flown by! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous + golden + so my style! Thanks for the lovely shout out and link!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you so much Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love gold...thank you for including my LOVE print, I'm flattered! Gold is sooo in right now..

    P.S. ooh that mouse pad...must buy!
    Have a nice thanksgiving Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)