Nov 12, 2011

LOOK WHATS NEW AT MY LDA ETSY STORE

One thing I absolutely love about creating unique pieces of artwork and prints for my store is trying my hand at different methods and mediums...and this weekend it was all about getting back into photography...pulling out the good old trusty camera that hadn't been used in years....and snapping away at all the wonderful beautiful objects that caught my eye....and for me..this inspiration came from the garden.

And the results....my own version of a yellow Hydrangea, how gorgeous if these flowers actually did come in yellow.

I absolutely love this new graphic image and want to incorporate this colour into my living space...just so uplifting don't you think?...well my lovelies ...this print  is now available at my Lona de Anna Etsy store in A3 size for $25...AND....to add a few chocolate sprinkles to this heavenly slice ..and giving you my lovelies the scoop early...


Lona de Anna will be holding at 25% off Sale as of tomorrow


 ( Monday 14th Nov ) that will run for 3 days Only....so what better time to grab this print...
or any one of my LDA creations!

This would make a wonderful Christmas gift for that special friend or loved one...don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Anna and I love the whimsy you've added.

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography you have created Anna. Enjoy today! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)