Nov 9, 2011

SOMETHING NEW....

I have been working on some new Graphic prints for my Lona de Anna Etsy Store and thought I would share my latest two creations so far...just cant seem to get enough of colour at the moment.

IKAT INSPIRED SEA SHELL GRAPHIC PRINT

Really love the colours in this one...so fresh , crisp and summery 



ALL IS WELL IN MY WORLD PRINT



This is an inspirational quote that I have long lived by ever since I picked up an amazing
book by Louise L Hay called You Can Heal Your Life

There were so many positive affirmations in her book but one that stuck with me was
 this particular quote...it a wonderful way to start the day with a positive thought..because don't forget
Thoughts are Things !!

Miranda Kerr happens to also be a HUGE fan of Louise Hay and is a big believer 
in positive thinking...

This print will be available in a few colours, but can also be customised to a colour of your choice.

To order any of these prints click here



What do you think my lovelies? 

A thumbs up?


images:own

5 comments:

  1. Love the first one! It's so colorful and vibrate! Gorgeous job!! Much love, Xoo

    - Urska @
    Live.Create.Inspire

    - - I'm moving in my new place these days, so if you have any useful moving, organizing or tips of any kind you'd like to share I'd be very, very happy & thankful! You can find me @ Live.Create.Inspire Thank youuu ;) - -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I especially like the colour combo in the first one :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are gorgeous! I love all of them. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, blue & orange is so fresh. Theyre great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)