Oct 26, 2011

YIPPEE....DOWN THAT LITTLE LANE HAS GONE LIVE!!!



Im so excited to share the wonderful news that the new online store 
 has finally gone live !!!!

This online store is an absolute MUST to check out my lovelies....it is jammed packed filled with so many  gorgeous creative pieces that make wonderful personalised gifts and gorgeous homeware..there is something there for everyone....that you will find yourself spending just as long browsing through all the wonderful stores as you would on Etsy !!

I am so happy and proud to be a part of this wonderful new business the gorgeous Tessa from DTLL has created...and feel honoured to have Lona de Anna  as one of her MANY MANY wonderful stores featured.

Do yourself a favour today my lovelies ..grab a cuppa and block out some time in your day today to sit and browse through this fantastic site...you wont be sorry !


A perfect way to start off a Miserable Monday!!

Anna x



image via: Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. yeah, always looking for really great places to find special gifts!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah brilliant, Anna! I've been waiting for this. So many of my favourite goodies all in one spot. Me like ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Congrats!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment, two kids at first is a bit of a shock to the system I found but it all just falls into place, I'm freaking out about baby number 3, I've been told by so many that it's quite hard but we'll see, I guess we find ways to cope :)

    Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, hon! Congrats on being featured here xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Girlies, love;y comments and thanks Anna, just tagged a pick of yours I found on Pinterest xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)