Oct 20, 2011

Thought I would share some gorgeous little Etsy finds with you....I have been shopping for little baby bump of course...but also for some fresh vibrant decor pieces for the home.

There is no guessing what colours I seem to be gravitating towards !! 

How super cute are these little booties? 
Even though little baby bump will be born during the summer season...those cute little tootsies will still need to be kept warm..and I think these are just adorable.

CROCHET BABY BOOTIES 
BY HANDMADE BABY LOVE


My little Jacq liked this print because of the Big Orange Balloon....
funnily enough its the colour scheme that I am considering for the nursery, 
but may add a 3rd or 4th colour in there.

Cute no?

FLYING HIGH ELEPHANT PRINT 
BY TRAFALGARS SQUARE 


Anne has done it again....this lovely lady is just so super talented and my heart did major flip flops with this Chanel print of an original watercolour artwork created by Anne...just love the colours and detail.

CHANEL PRINT 
BY ANNECHOVIE


My living area is dull and in desperate need of some cushions that will lift and add a bit of life to the room. Love these bird print cushions..with the hints of grey tones in the design.
But really..I should be getting my act together and whipping some cushion covers up myself...I mean...I have loads of fabric..so why aren't I? Hmmmm



BIRD PRINT CUSHIONS 
BY GLAM DESIGNS


I just cant seem to get enough of colour at the moment and plan to introduce some into the home this weekend...colour just makes me feel so happy, positive and uplifted.

What colours are you gravitating towards this season?

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend
A x


Images via: Etsy

4 comments:

  1. Oh I do love the Chanel print - that is my daily perfume so it is VERY appealing! Yep, bring on the bright colour this summer...bright blues, yellows, emerald green, coral -the whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...great finds and the chanel print is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it the booties are just to cute:) i'm loving the Chanel print for me..hope you are well hugs Melli xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The booties are so cute and I love the colour. I too am embracing colour. I am studying colour psychology and it is amazing what I have learnt over the past three weeks. Have a wonderful weekend. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)