Oct 7, 2011

FLIP FLOP FRIDAY.....What has made my heart go flip flop this week?

Well this week has been a bit of a write off for me having to wimple ( waddle & Limp) around due to a sprained ankle....yes...not fun...don't ask how I did it...I really have no idea...perhaps I overdid it with the walking ( for hours) on a recent shopping spree with my sister...not sure...but let me tell you that pregnancy and a sprained ankle certainly put you off balance ..literally!

Anyway...this meant that I had my feet..or foot up for most of the week when possible and so I managed to relax and enjoy some of these little treats that made my heart go flip flop this week.


I am absolutely loving Circa Home candles at the moment...purchased from 
Bed Bath and Table..My favourite blends at the moment are 
Coconut and Oris Root ( divine !!) have it burning every day for only a short time and the fragrance lingers for like forever in the home..love it....and Narcissus and Patouchli ..a beautiful soft subtle soapy fragrance, perfect for the bedroom or bathroom.



My hanging Disco ball managed to catch the morning sun peeking through ..
 I just loved the effect it created on my walls and ceiling..a little flip flop moment there.



And of course my two babies....have given me many flip flop moments this week
This little guy made my heart go flip flip watching him fly his kite in the park the other day..just the sheer amazement and focus on his face was priceless




This one..Im falling more and more involve with by the minute and  
has  LITERALLY been giving me flip flop moments
can certainly feel little bubs moving around allot now..its been very comforting ; )




What made your heart go flip flop this week?


11 comments:

  1. I love that last photo of you! So stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if I was able to congratulate you! Sometimes blogger comments don't work. Ggrrr. Congrats! You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies...wishing you both a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the baby bump!! SOO exciting! How is your pregnancy going?
    And I loove that you have disco ball. Too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aint Bed, Bath just wonderful. Congrats on bub. Its awesome when you can feel them. Have a great weekend. Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so gorgeous and serene and happy in that last shot - love seeing snaps of you since you rarely post any :) It is so nice getting those comforting kicks. I've been trying not to complain too much in these last few weeks about how big or uncomfortable I'm feeling and am trying to really appreciate the miracle of carrying around a bub in my belly :)

    Those candles sound lovely - I adore coconut so will have to keep my eye out for these... enjoy your weekend sweetie and hope your ankle is better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Anna, I do hope you're on the mend, you poor darling. And yes, I adore that last photo of you. One to treasure. J x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your flip flops, hon! And I gotta say, great flying skills little man (...hasn't let go yet?). Your pregnant mumma shot is gorgeous ... and think I could lie on the floor and watch that disco ball cast off light for ages.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous Anna! A beautiful photograph! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear about your ankle...not fun! But I defy anyone not to smile when they see a disco ball :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOODNESS, Miss Anna!!! Congratulations, lovely lady! What wonderful flip flops...one very special one in particular!! I am so happy for you and you are looking amazing!! Wow...just so so so happy for you!! ~ xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)