Sep 18, 2011



Good Morning my Lovelies,

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend spent outdoors enjoying the sunshine!

Our weekend was jammed packed...with little Jacq's 3rd Birthday party on the Saturday which was fun, crazy, exhausting ( for mummy) I think the best part of a birthday party is enjoying ALL of your presents the next day...which is what my little munchkin is doing today and is having so much fun.

Our Sunday was spent at my sisters property in Camden...where the boys ( Big and Small) had an awesome time  swimming, billy cart riding, kite flying, trail bike riding, trampolining, hoping on the back of the ute and going on a adventure ride with the grown up men....little Jacq was pooped at the end of the day!

So what did you get upto on your weekend? was it action packed...or nice and chilled out?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like it was definitely a big weekend for you all!! Glad Jacq is enjoying his new prezzies. I had a hectic Saturday with my annual Pink Ribbon fundraiser (don't know what I was thinking at almost 36 weeks pregnant!!) and then yesterday was exhausted and spent the day panicking about eveything I have to do before bub :) Enjoy your start to the week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a ripper of a weekend, Anna. I'm so delighted little Jacq enjoyed his celebrations.

    We gardened, spring cleaned and I addressed 170 envelopes for my Mum's condolence cards :(. A real combination there. J x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your little man! We had my middle son's birthday party on Saturday, he turns 5 tomorrow! There were over 25 kids so I think we're in the same boat, exhausted!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)