Jun 4, 2011

THINKING OUTSIDE THE CIRCLE...

I love when I come across a DIY job that blows me away
to me the most beautiful creatives pieces 
are the pieces that have you saying
" Oh wow...Look at that...What an awesome idea! 

It is those kind of creative people that truly inspire me.
People that think outside the circle...creators who are very recourseful
and turn even the most unthinkable
 odd everyday peices of bits and bobs...into beautiful recycled works of art.

Check out these beauties!

Wooden Crates



Sink Strainers and Cheese Graters & Egg Rings




 Dish Racks



Binder Folders






Tea Towels



Silverware & Crockery


Images via: sonido, Studio Sam , Design Files, Suzie Standford
Lucy Shelving, Art in Focus

7 comments:

  1. Agree wholeheartedly! One man's junk is another man's treasure, as they say. The owls are extremely clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an artist I am also always thinking of new ways of expression! Love this post!


    Great job!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those crates as shelves are so fab...planning to do that in one of the kids rooms for sure....and I do love Art in Focus for her Owls... xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the Owls are a favourite...and thank you DTLL for the ref...couldnt not remember where I sourced those images. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! Love the use of the teatowels especially :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great! Esp love the owls and the tea towel ottomans. Enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)