Jun 23, 2011

NEW PRINTS AT LDA ETSY STORE

Hello All,  I have some great new prints designs that I have been working on
and have now been added to my Lona de Anna Etsy Store!

Must say that I am pretty chuffed with these designs !

These prints are colouful and fun and great ones 
to add to the kiddies room!

 DONT FORGET....the LDA 25% off Graphic Prints Sale
is  still running until  Sun the 26th June!!

A great opportunity to grab yourselves a fantastic new print for your home
or bite the bullet and purchase that one that has been sitting in your favourites box!!

To visit my store click here



You are Loved A3


 Love you Spots & All A3


images: OWN ( Lona de Anna Designs)

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic Anna! I esp love the 'spots and all' SO CUTE and clever!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is a beauty Anna! Great job.
    Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added the first one to my favorites a few days ago.....love it all honey! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dog one is SO cute - would be great for a child's room!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of them, you are so talented xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last one is adorable! Lovely colors in it too, great job Anna! Hope you are having a nice weekend, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)