Jun 5, 2011

NEW PRINTS AT LDA ETSY STORE

The only good thing out of being sick this week with this darn cold is that I have
managed to keep myself occupied whilst snuggled up in bed creating
new Graphic Print designs on my Mac...
Oh how I love you Mac...you have been such a great companion and a life saver
when it comes to keeping me free from boredom!

Here are some of my latest designs that will be available at my LDA Etsy store
 in A3 size!

Would love your feedback!


Heart go Flip Flop



Frothy Coffee Goodness



Driftwood


images: Own
Lona de Anna Print designs.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Anna, the first one is my fave - it's so sweet! Love the colours too.
    Hope you are feeling better :)
    Sarah b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever Anna as always...love all your work girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the last one, very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your artwork is lovely and so is your blog. I have enjoyed scrolling your posts.
    I too am a Mac-lover and can spend hours playing around in CS5. So much fun!

    Hope you are feeling a little better.

    x Charlotta
    Space for Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great!!So clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna, loving the first and the last! :) AND I can sense in the way you write that you may have finally found YOUR creative niche... so happy for you my dear! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)