Jun 2, 2011

NEW ARTWORK AT ETSY STORE

Thought I would share a few pieces of new artwork I have added to my 

For some reason it has been ALL about colour lately..perhaps because I am craving it!

These are smaller pieces 25x30cm...something colourful to sit perfectly on your office desk perhaps?
These were painted by hand..LITERALLY...no brushes were used.

I am also working on some LARGER pieces that will soon be available also at my store..so keep checking in over the next couple of weeks lovelies!

SUNDAE - Acrylic Artwork



NEOPOLITAN - Acrylic Artwork



Images: Own

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Anna! You know what the first one reminds me of? Looking straight down onto a pond of lots and lots of pretty fish all swimming and darting around in the water. Love it!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna I am really enjoying your new works of art!

    Xoxo

    Karena

    Art by Karena

    Be sure to Come and enter my amazing $250 giveaway from Tracy Porter

    ReplyDelete
  3. You clever girl!! Was only browsing through your Etsy store last night admiring your new pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them Anna! You're on a roll m'love! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving all your designs Anna, I'm craving colour too and that pink one has me all giddy! Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those! So much great movement...I like the top one especially, and I'm not really a pink girl so that's sayin something! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)