Jun 20, 2011

LOVING MY NEW LAMP

Something that I purchased a few weeks ago but never got round to blogging about it ( due to being sick with the flu) was this gorgeous green glass lamp I scored from Freedom.

The whole thing..base and shade cost me $34 ..reduced down from $99....what a bargain right?
Dont you just love end of financial year sales? This little beauty was sitting on the SALE table amongst a million other gorgeous items I could have purchased ..and I just couldnt walk away from a great sale like that...your lucky if you can purchase a lampshade for that price these days.

And so it sits ever so beautifully in my living room now...I have added a few shell and coral pieces inside it ( love that look) but may need to look at getting some type of cork base for it..so they stay put.

What do you think?



images: own

13 comments:

  1. What a great find! Love the colour and the shape. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic bargain Anna! Love the shells in there, and the colour of the glass is beautiful!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! A good lamp is so hard to find too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness how FUN is that! It is like a little bit of summer and the beach captured in your home! :)

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a really lovely lamp Anna, a great find, well done! Love your personal touch - what a great idea, shells look great in there :)
    Hope you are having a good week
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man I need one like that for my green living room! At Xmas time you could fill it with little boubles. So many possibilities! Glad your feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a bargain and it looks great too. I'd be very happy with it if I was you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I love that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anna I adore your lamp!! A perfect find!!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Last day to enter my exciting Giveaway from the Artisans at Novica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet!
    I love sea shells, so I love them inside the pretty greenish glass. great find!!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)