Jun 25, 2011

NEW BLOG ON THE BLOCK...

Hello Lovelies,

I love when I stumble across new inspirational and creative blogs
and this one is no exception, so gorgeous that I just had to share.

You may know the name Jane Hall...the actress who played Rebecca in Neighbours
and who also occasionally joins the crazy girls of The Circle as a co host.

but here in the Blogsphere she is known as Salvation Jane.





I admire Jane's passion for colour and bold prints, her love of classic retro furniture,
 her eclectic mix of decor pieces
and of course her gorgeous range of bold and vibrant range of decorative CUSHIONS! 

Finally someone who like me just cant get enough of cushions !



images via: Salvation Jane


Be sure to pop on over to Jane's Blog " Salvation Jane" and say hi....she has so many wonderful little DIY's jobs and you will enjoy the tour of her gorgeous little
Melbourne Home which was featured in Real Living Magazine.

Welcome Jane...we look forward to more of your inspirational posts and you adding 
some colour into our blogging day ; ) 

Anna x

8 comments:

  1. Oooh how FUN! I am off to check it out now! I too love stumbling upon other lovely blogs...thanks so much for sharing!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Anna!! I am on my way!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    I have a New, very fashionable Giveaway on my site! Come and see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anna, for your lovely words and support...and for being a cushion addict after my own heart!!!
    Your art in the Etsy shop is fantastic. I am very envious of your talent!
    XJH

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely introduction Anna.
    I remember reading the RL article and loving the way Jane had so artfully mixed colour and crisp whites throughout her home.

    Off to explore more of the treasures at Janes now, after all a girl who loves colour & cushions has got to be a goody right?!?

    Happy day!

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am going to check it out...it sounds divine! Thanks for sharing :)
    Claudia xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay, i don't watch Neighbours, but i really like Jane Hall, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo I remember seeing her house in a mag...was it Real Living??? Can't remember, but it was very funky. Off to check out her blog, thanks Anna.
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, bravo you for giving Jane some exposure, Anna! I really enjoy her blog, honesty and passion for fabulous design. J x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)