Jun 28, 2011

10 THINGS SCIENTIST PREDICT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY


1 - SAVOUR EVERYDAY MOMENTS 
We all know the greatest of joys come from the simplest of things.



2 - AVOID COMPARISONS
Stop trying to keep up with the Jones's


3 - PUT MONEY LOW ON THE LIST
Money cant buy you happiness



4 - HAVE MEANINGFUL GOALS
Set goals that will enrich and enhance your life for the better



5 - TAKE INITIATIVE AT WORK
Show them what your made of 



6 - MAKE FRIENDS - TREASURE FAMILY
Interacting with people is good for the soul


7 - SMILE, EVEN WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE YOU DONT WANT TO
Try this in the mirror...it works



8 - SAY THANK YOU LIKE YOU MEAN IT
Think about the good deed just done by that person and give them a genuine
Thank you.



9 - GET OUT AND EXERCISE
Exercise, fresh air and sunshine are all things that are sure to make you feel good.



10 - GIVE IT AWAY..GIVE IT AWAY NOW!
One of my favourite motto's to live by...the heart that gives...gathers. 



images via : Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous, Anna! I loved every word, you clever minx ☺. J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm going to have to write them down and practice :) I hope you're having a great day hun,
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent! Moneys low on my list, I keep spending it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I'm sending this to all my friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think we can ever have enough reminders on this topic...thanks Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! But . . . . I think a lottery win would make me happy. No mortgage, more time with family/friends, etc. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All so very true, and isn't it sad that we kept forgetting this pearls of wisdom that should be obvious, but aren't?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anna, you might want to check out my blog.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. must remember to remember these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)