May 6, 2011

TODAY IM DOING IT... INSTYLE...

As in..Im going to sit back ..make a cuppa and enjoy a good read!

Dont you love when your favourite magazines come with a little prize? In this case...I was super excited that the latest issue of Instyle Magazine came with a Camilla and Marc T'shirt!

Gotta love that!

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend...and whatever your doing..your doing it..In Style

Hope you all have a wonderful Mothers Day tomorrow !

OH AND DONT FORGET TO ENTER THE DECOR IS LIKE BUTTER GIVEAWAY
ENDS TODAY!

Anna ; ) 


Image: Own


7 comments:

  1. Oh I didn't get that option with my mag :( Maybe it's a Sydney thing - those Sydneysiders get all the goodies :) Enjoy your weekend hon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get Instyle Mag on subsciption so missed out on the tee :( Enjoy your me time and Mothers Day tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love getting freebies with magazines. I got a tshirt with Harper's the other day but your stripey one looks nicer. Might have to get an Instyle mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple pleasures in life. Gotta love them!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo... I might need to go get that one! Have a lovely mothers day tomorrow my dear! I hope you get spoilt by Mr White and Jacq!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Instyle, have a great time Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome!! Enjoy the read!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)