May 19, 2011

SISTERS ROAD TRIP


Well today my sister and I are taking a Road Trip to the Oaks...she and her husband have bought a property out there and so today is all about checking out the new house for the first time...and getting all creative when it comes to Interior Styling.
 Hence the reason why I am tagging along so she can pick at my brain for a few hours in helping decide on what kind of look she wants to create in their new home...and turn it into something they will both love...EVEN more than they do right now...and make this little gem reflect their personality and be warm and welcoming.

This trip of course will also include...visiting the local town, enjoying freshly brewed coffee and baked cakes ( Lamingtons..YUM)  and shopping at all those little gorgeous quaint stores you are almost certain to come across when visiting a little country town.

So watch this space peeps!

Anna x

10 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun! Have a great time scoping out the new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting road trip Anna! And how exciting for your sister! My mums side of the family are all from the Oakes they were farmers down there in picton, the oaks and near razorback. My mum still has some cousins that live in the area, it's so pretty down there! Have fun!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun, especially is there's homemade lamintgons involved!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. will do!
    have a wonderful time with your sister!!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh very exciting, have fun and a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds lovely Anna! Have a fantastic time :))
    Look forward to seeing some pics next week (hope so anyway!)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun weekend you have planned Anna.
    Oooh ... I do miss those lamingtons!

    Hope your little one is behaving for you and you managed to get those zzzzzz's ... I remember those nights ... not fun at all!

    Have a great weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! I just love road trips and sisters...so this sounds like the perfect combination to me! :) I really must try some of those lamingtons you speak of soon!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this photo!! Hope you had a great road trip!

    xoxo
    http://www.thewrittenrunway.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)