May 10, 2011

LONNY LOVE....MY FAV PICKS

 I know this news will circulate through the blogsphere faster than a speeding bullet...that the latest issue of the online home decor magazine LONNY...its out now!!

And its filled with so much gorgeousness its ridiculous !!!
here are a few of my favourite picks...or pics that stood out for me? 

Oh..and speaking of Gorgeousness....don't forget to visit the Gorgeous blog of the 
Joelyne from The Sydney Girl where you can enter a fab giveaway to win one of my 
Gorgeous Lona de Anna prints ; )










 images via: Lonny Magazine

9 comments:

  1. Oooohh I am so looking forward to getting home and looking through some Lonny. Thanks for sharing :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to get my hands on this! Will check out Sydney Girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this issue is one of my favourited so far! SO much inspiration! I've entered giveaway, can't wait to find out the winner - my fingers are crossed :)
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there how are you?

    I was looking at your blog, and I like it and I want to invite you to visit my blog, and if you follow me, I will follow you. I hope to hear from you soon...

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna! Hope all is well.
    Love this post especially the entry and the bottom pics...great selection! :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anna, thanks for your comment today... Look forward to checking it out as I didnt think it was out for another month!!!!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going crazy last night devouring the whole thing! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anna,

    I love the last two pics! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As if my obsession with home magazines isn't enough now there's online ones .... I'll never get off the computer! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)