May 3, 2011

LDA ETSY PRINTS ...

NOW AVAILABLE IN A3

My lovelies...I have had quite a few requests and enquires in regards to 
wheither some of my prints will be available in a larger print size?

And the answer to that is YES, absolutely!

I have always had it in mind to do this but have just been limited on
finding the free time to get cracking on it...until now.

Sooooo, I am happy to inform you all that I have begun the process and have just listed a few
 LDA Print Designs  on my Lona de Anna Etsy store which are now available in A3 size ..with more to come!

and just in time for Mothers Day!!







images: Own

2 comments:

  1. Love the bottom one...clever you!:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the colours of those two bottom ones.. I must find a space.. I have the perfect pos coming up for them too! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)