May 15, 2011

LA LA LA LOOOOVE LAMINGTONS

Happy Monday Everyone!

Again...blue skies..and sunshine !!
Every Autumn day I wake up to a day like this I am thankful..because it means that Jacq and I get to enjoy a day playing at the park...then a little visit to Gloria Jeans where we both enjoy a Latte and a baby Cino ; )

But I am hoping that I get to squeeze in a little time to enjoy these three things


I'll be honest...I have already enjoyed MORE than a couple of these over the weekend ; )



Hope you are all having a great start to the week !!

OH..and dont forget..the LDA Giveaway is still running at The Sydney Girl
so still time to enter Lovelies!

Anna ; )

11 comments:

  1. Hi Anna It has turned cold here in Kansas City again! Hopefully warmer days ahead!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my New Giveaway from Serena & Lily! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Monday to you too hope you have a fabulous week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a great day Anna. Enjoy! Those lamingtons look delish! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather has been so beautiful! That lamington looks delish! Hope you find some time to sit down with your mags xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, yum, I love lamingtons too! Hubby isn't a big fan (prob because he's not an Aussie born and breed) but i could eat millions of them :) Enjoy and I hope you get some reading time my dear!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This weather is fab isn't it! Loving each day at the moment as the sun never fails to put me in a good mood :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a lamington too! I have been resisting buying those magazines every time I go to the shops. I was expecting my Real Living mag in the post today but it didn't cone! Enjoy your reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A play in the park for Jacq followed by a coffee for Mummy sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy monday to you too!
    I love a cup of tea and cake when the weather gets colder...a lamington would be very nice...:))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummo to the lamingtons! Bring on winter!
    Coffee, lamingtons and fresh magazines sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo, yum. Love a good lamington! Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)