May 31, 2011

DIGGIN MY NEW BOOTS...

Today a gorgous little parcel arrived from Brands Exclusives!
I always get so super excited when my little online shopping orders come in because they even more gorgoeus in person...AND...I have been so desperately waiting for this particular order to make its way to me..as I have been trying to make more of an effort with my sense of style when it comes to dressing myself for the day....tracky dacks seems to be my second skin at the moment
but sadly mine are of the lint ball kind...sooooo

I thought these little cute booties would look great teamed up with a pair of tights or
 skinny leg or boyfriend jeans?





Best part...the cost me $37 
I gotta tell ya...Im addicted to Brands Exclusive at the moment
Soooo many bargains that are just too good to pass up!

For those of you who havent heard of Brands Exclusive

Here is my personal invitation to you to come join..it costs nothing to join
and you gain access to SO MANY awesome designer brand products at ridiculously cheap prices

Click My Invitation to sign up peeps ..I promise you wont be dissapointed!

Next little parcel Im waiting for in the post from Brands Exclusive are for these 
IS Eco Ikat Cups at only $7 each

How could you not!



images : own, Brands Exclusive

8 comments:

  1. I always get so excited when a little parcel arrives for me holding something I've bought online, I think that's what I like most about shopping this way :) Your boots are hot!! Can't believe the price tag. I bought myself a pair of flat black boots about a month ago that I plan on living in during winter to go with leggings or skinny jeans. Hope you get heaps of wear out of yours. As for your daggy trackies, I'm sitting here with a polar fleece vest of Paul's on to keep me warm... very unfashionable but is keeping me toasty and fits over my belly :)

    P.S Thank you so much for your comments re: Grace's bed the other day. I really appreciate your advice xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are rockin'...love them and the price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about embracing thrift! Love the cups and will be signing up for sure.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the boots!! Tell me they are comfy and I am totally going to find them online for myself, lol. They will look all kinds of awesome with skinny jeans and tights ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Killer boots love the colour.
    I've never shopped online before but I have just joined that site (thanx!) so many bargains to be had, I think the credit card might be getting a bit of a workout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Anna, don't get me started on online shopping - Etsy and Booko are my best friends! Lucky you finding such fabulous boots. Thanks for the tip - I might just have a peek! J x

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so so cute!! Thanks for invite, I'm signing up. $37 for those booties, how could I not... xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH those boots are totally perfect and exactly what I have been looking for. GREAT find!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)