Apr 25, 2011

SAY IT WITH STRIPES...

 My amazing blogger friend Matthew from Ervin Cowboy 
recently gave the hallway of his new home a fantastic makeover 




By addind bold black and white horizontal stripes
 and how awesome does it look my lovelies.!!!

Dramatic, Masculine and Oooooozing Style..love it!



Not only is Matthew super gorgeous ..inside and out
He is so super talented and I think Matthew Heinrich is going to be a 
name that we will all soon become very familiar with when it comes to Interior Design.

To check out more on this DIY job
visit Matthews blog

This cowboy has style my lovelies!

11 comments:

  1. Wow that is so stunning. I absolutely love it. I will have to check out more. Thanks Anna:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeha Cowgirls this is one 'kick butt' makeover!

    x Felicity

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! First I wasn't sure about the blue stripes and then realised it was the tape! Much better without the blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bold black & white stripes! Can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I love striped walls. It looks fabulous! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. I shall visit Cowboy M's blog.(smile)

    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love how it just grabs your attention right away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That has WOW factor to the extreem! Love it!
    Jxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)