Apr 17, 2011

IT'S OFFICIAL....Lona de Anna Etsy Store has gone Live!

And I am already exhausted even before I have started..but I am super excited to get started my lovelies !

Would love for you to swing by and visit...there is still a bit more tweaking to do as I have a few more graphic design prints to add plus some of my Watercolour Artwork prints.

I feel excited and a little nervous to join the world of Etsy!

A special Thank you to my bloggy friends who have been so wonderful in offering advice, encouragement and support during this process..it means the world to me.

I truly have a new appreciation for all my fellow bloggy friends who are also running their own Etsy store...I know ALOT of work goes on behind the scenes.
You are ALL truly inspirational.

A HUGE, MASSIVE, GINORMOUS THANK YOU
to my darling Husband

I sincerely mean this when I say
I couldn't have got this thing off the ground without you x



As an Introductory price 
I am selling all Lona de Anna 
A4 sized prints for $10 until the end of April
so grab yourself a bargain my lovelies..Mother's Day coming up soon..hint hint!







images: Lona de Anna

19 comments:

  1. yay!! how exciting!
    I am just in the works to gather stuff my an etsy store myself.... I may be calling on you for advise!
    This is completely exciting for you!.
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna I am so very excited for you. I know it has been a huge undertaking. Bravo!!

    Now, come and enter my fashionable giveaway from The French Basketeer!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh!!! SUPER excited for you! Yippeee!!! Of to check it out now! Go, Anna! Go, Anna

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, how exciting! Congrats lovely-I can't wait to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I just added you to my favourites. Beautiful work honey! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yippee! Good for you, clever lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go you! Congrats on the new Etsy shop - I know it can be a little daunting at first, but don't worry, it gets easier. Righto - off now to check it out!!! K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Anna! Heading on over now to take a look xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bravo, Lovely! Off to have a look now. Well done on taking this leap of faith. J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations - it looks gorgeous and so nice seeing someone doing what they love. Annie x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's fantastic and a big well deserved congrats to you x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to check it out!!! Good on you Anna. Wishing you every success! :o)
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE the put your feet up, and unwind. Actually looks a bit like my lounge!

    x
    the sydney girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely shop!

    I am smitten with your "Primavera" watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Anna xx It is such a wonderful feeling to have your talent out there. Good luck with it all.
    Ness xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing amazing amazing! You're good at keeping those mega talents hidden, Lady! LOVE it all (esp the Aussie ikat print omg!!). Best of luck with it all!
    xLouise

    ReplyDelete
  17. You clever thing - I'll be spreading the word. Love the soft colours you've chosen in the second print too. Aewsome girl xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)