Apr 16, 2011

IKAT USA PRINT - Available Soon at Lona de Anna Etsy Store

My Lovelies, My apologies again for the lack of posts...but as mentioned...I have been crazy...as in ridiculously crazy trying to get the Lona de Anna Esty store underway.

Another LDA print that will be available to purchase is this Ikat USA print.

This print was created solely by using the map of the USA and putting my own little twist and tweak on it...to create an Ikat design.

This one featured below is actually a custom made print
You will be able to choose from a few selection of colours in place of the green.

Now...back to work I go
I hope to have the Lona de Anna store up and running early next week and I cant wait to get started!


Ikat USA Print





images: Lona de Anna
please do not copy these images without permission

4 comments:

  1. Anna you know how very much I can appreciate this! I love Ikat and what a great twist on it!

    Come over and enter my fashionable Giveaway from The French Basketeer...

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO excited about your Etsy store!!! Good luck, my dear!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Anna, what an awesome idea to use the map of the country in an Ikat!!! You are so clever!!! Love your pictures of the easter show too! Looks like Jacq was loving the animals!!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this in my life!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)