Apr 14, 2011

FUN FILLED DAY

Yesterday was a fun filled family day visiting the Easter Show...we thought that little Jacq would enjoy it more this year, being a little older and curious about things...and he had a ball!!

He loved visiting the animal farm..the entertainment, the music, the show bags...but really...our little munchkin is a thrill seeker...likes things fast....and it was all about the rides ...
Mostly what I heard all day was "Again Mummy...More...More...More please....more"...lol...too cute.

We had a great day, couldn't have asked for more perfect weather.

Being the opening day of the show we were expecting massive crowds, endless queues...and lots of waiting...but I have to tell you..The opening day is one of the best days to go...and we will do the same next year...no crowds or major line ups for rides..food..shows...plenty of walking space and places to plonk down and enjoy a nice lunch...My advice...go early!


A few snippets of our day 

















A BIG DAY FOR A LITTLE GUY


EVEN THE GROWN UP'S STILL NEED A SHOW BAG or TWO?



images: Lona de Anna

12 comments:

  1. Wow that did look like a big, fun-filled day at the Easter Show and I love all the goodies the grown ups got too! :) Wonderful pictures and I'm glad the crowds weren't too bad!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fab day! I think we will take the boys out too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous are those piglets?! Looks like a fantastic day out with your fam Anna and love the pram shot of your 'munchkin' x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he's too cute for words Anna. The show's a great experience for littlies isn't it? And possibly big people as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great day - that last photo of Jacq is SOOO adorable - he must have been pooped!! :) Your showbags look great - I love all those little samples that come in them. Glad you all enjoyed the day x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun day - brings back so many fun memories! looks like your weekend is set with all of those mags XX Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Anna your little man is adorable! Sounds like you've all had a ball and you've been very wise...the opening day is the best! :))
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my, Anna! You fitted in a lot. No wonder your little man was pooped! J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a great time, I love goodie bags! Your photos are fab, I do think piglets are so cute :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    PS have you entered my blog giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Major dose of cute overload in this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great, great day!! To keep in the heart!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks like the best day! The baby animals are so darn cute. I so miss my little guys passed out in the stroller! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)