Mar 15, 2011

SHARING SOME PILLOW TALK...

My lovelies..a little bit of pillow talk just between me and you...as I cant keep these beautiful bargain finds to myself.

If you haven't heard of the store Pillow Talk...well...I'm about to share a little gem of an online store with you all !

Shall I just let these gorgeous finds listed below speak for themselves?


 Ottawa quilt cover Set
Queen - $79


Zambisi Quilt Cover Set
 Queen $39



Kids Quilt Cover Sets 



Essentials -  Quilt Cover Sets
 King $49
Queen $39
Double $35
Single $29
seriously...gorgeous colours..and ridiculously cheap.. right?


Think this one below (style code Max) would be super cute for a little girls room!




 Aspire Range

Abbott Casual Bath towels $29.95 now $19.95
Abbott Spot Bath towels $34.95 now $19.95

How gorgeous are the spotted ones..definitely grabbing some for myself !!



Ok so....if you would like to check out more of their fabulous stock...visit their site here...quickly register ( bottom left hand corner of their home page) and away you go !

images via : Pillow Talk

5 comments:

  1. I have the white set in the first picture and I loved it so much I bought one for my daughter too. Great prices too!
    ~Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous buys, thanks for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Anna, I love the pirate set I think it would be perfect for my nephew! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely things, I adore the white bed set in the first picture :)

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)