Mar 6, 2011

ITS ON AGAIN... another fabulous Lifestyle Event!

 From the 1st - 30th April 2011


 I look forward to this event each year...where you get a chance to meet the learn from the Experts....and the best part is YOU get to pick and choose what tickles your fancy...by viewing the inspiring calendar of workshops and seminars that give you the chance to meet and mix with the editors of your favourite magazines.

Like....Neale Whitaker, editor-in-chief of belle and BBC Good Food - Helen McCabe, editor-in-chief of The Australian Women's Weekly- Anthea Loucas,  & editor of Australian Gourmet Traveller and many more!

To Learn more visit here 30 Days of Home, Food & Wine 
 


Or register here and become an A-List member ..which speeds up the event registration process by automatically filling in your details.

You can also keep track of all your event bookings using your personalised 30 Days membership page - I did this last year and it was a godsend...like having your own personal assistant reminding you of what's coming up...PLUS you’ll have the opportunity to access the best seats at selected events and workshops.

I'm in...are you?

images via: 30 Day Home, Food and wine

6 comments:

  1. Yes!! I've just gone and registered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna this sounds so great...I am not sure if I understand correctly...is part on site and part virtual?

    Do come and enter my Artful Offering!It is truly beautiful!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna So pleased to see you back in Blogland again. I'm wondering like Karena - could you fill us in? Thanks J x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karena & Jane,

    This is an event that runs through the whole month of April in Sydney.

    Where you can attend workshops, talks, shows social events on any or all of your favourite things..be it Interior Design..Cooking..gardening etc..

    You just have to register first..and then take a look at their 30 day calendar on the website and book yourself in for the events that you would most like to attend or be a part of.

    So in answer to your question Karena..yes..its an on site thing...but if you cannot attend...you can still catch up on all the latest goss via the website : ) Hope I helped clarify things a little..but if not..just visit the website for more info. :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Sweetie. I'll have a peek at the website. J x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ARGHHHHH that macaroon kitchen setting is my dream come TRUE.

    I have to stop catching up on your blog posts while at work because I can't focus/get too excited haha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for viewing my blog...I enjoy reading your comments and hope you come back and visit again soon :)